Sunday, April 26, 2009

frogboarding

my first purchase for the project was the korg kaossilator. it's relatively easy to use and is fun to play, which may be important for keeping our heads in this game.

I've only had it for a few days, but I made a beat this afternoon I liked and wanted to save. I haven't bought any recording equipment yet, so I tried to record it through my computer's microphone input. so that's why it's all distorted and nasty sounding. well, it sounded a little nasty before, but the computer made it really nasty. so you can listen and say, "Oooh that song is nasty."

Whistling Kitty - Frogboarding

2 comments:

  1. i think you should try this, for live shows: http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-a-Korg-Kaossilator-Guitar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. a kaossilator guitar would be sweet. it needs some effects built into it, though - the whammy bar at the very least needs to work.

    ReplyDelete